Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oreo Croissants | Recipe

So tonight I was really craving something sweet and a little savory, and after raiding the kitchen I decided to whip up some Chocolate Croissants.  Then I realized I still had Oreos left and I figured that they would taste much better than just chocolate! I mean what is better than combining two of my favorite treats: bread and Oreos!  By the way the reminded me of Fried Oreos...my guiltiest pleasure.





Ingredients
Oreos
Croissants

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350.  Spray pan or lay down wax paper.
2. Pop open your can of croissants and roll out.
3.  Place half an Oreo per each roll.
4. Roll up croissants and space evenly on pan.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
6.  Remove from oven and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment