Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crunchy Baked Tilapia and Smashed Red Potatoes


So for dinner the other night I decided I wanted something hearty and healthy.  While these two words do not usually work harmoniously together, I decided to make it work!  I am a fish girl!  And if I could eat fish every night, well I would, and I am not bias in the fish department.  Last night however all I had on hand was some frozen Tilapia, so I defrosted it and decided it was the winner (by default, but don't let the fish know!)  I also wanted a carb since they will be my potential downfall.  I used red potatoes because they are the healthy cousin of the "naughty" potatoes and I wanted to keep it healthy.  I boiled them and then baked them, and for the fish I whipped up a crunchy crust and baked them as well.  The recipes are below or download a PDF with both recipes on it here: Crunchy Baked Tilapia and Smashed Red Potatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment