Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Beginnings....and American Idol

Can you believe it is all ready March!?!   It is craziness...but I move on.  My little man is loving this weather and makes me take him outside to play.  Although he would do it everyday if he could, whether it be rain, snow, sunshine, or storms.   He recently discovered our outside faucet and he loves to stick his finger in it and pick up all the wet leaves under it, usually he tries to eat them.  Guess that's a good way to get those greens in!  We had tons of fun, like always!

So the finale of American Idol was on tonight and most of the people that America picked I completely agreed with.   I was shocked that Jermaine made it through but his story really touched my heart so I know he got a lot from the sympathy vote.  But whatever works.   I thought his rendition the night before was sweet.  Without a doubt my favorites are Colton and Jessica, and Elise and Joshua close behind.  I also love Hollie, Phillip, and Heejun.  Honestly I think they all have some potential and I can't wait to see how this all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment